2008年12月16日星期二

Feeling icky!


I woke up this morning around 4am feeling like complete crap! My head hurt, my stomach ached and I felt like I was going to puke! I never did puke, happily, but both Caelie and I seem to have the stomach bug. She was home with me today and both of us just laid around on the couch all day long. At one point my head was hurting so badly I wanted to cry. Caelie seems to be better now - she’s been eating like crazy. I can’t eat though - just the thought of food makes me ill.
My neck is killing me too. I’ve been doing way too much these past few weeks when it comes to lifting heavy things and I’m paying for it. Plus, for some reason I’m back to sleeping on my stomach which doesn’t help my herniated disc at all. I need one of those bog body pillows to keep me on my side. Maybe Santie Claus will bring me one!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页